Sign in to follow this  

POSKY 767-300ER

Hello everyone.I have a question which I have to post here becuase their forum is down at the moment. Any time I fly one of the new GMAX 767's I can not get it to climb beyond FL250. My fuel loads are moderate good for at least a 6hr flight plus reserve. But the aircraft will stall and crash unless I can get it to recover. I have the older version 763 and it climbs out with no problems. Any suggestions? :-zhelpRTC79SBBR

There is an excellent manual at the POSKY website (www.avsim.com/posky). The basic deal is that you need to climb less steeply and not aim for too high a cruise altitude with a full fuel load. Make sure the aircraft is maintaining around 290kt IAS during the climb above FL100 and adjust your climb rate to maintain speed. Misha

Ok, thanks. I will give that a try. Still waiting for my new joystick to arrive in the mail. I think that has a little to do with it also.RTC79SBBR