Sign in to follow this  

FS2004 - Old Road Beds

The new flatening function for roads whereby a few meters on each side of the road are made flat. This removes the roads that climbed cliffs and tilted on their side. While they still erronously climb cliffs at least they are flat. A similar function seems to exist for streams as well.However, whenyou exclude an original road that is misplaced, the original flatten road bed remains. This seems similar to river beds that remain if an original river is deleted. Need to find a way to remove the flatten function in these cses.Dick KLBE

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

This seems similar to the way the flattened area of an airport remains after you delete the visual scenery. By the way, does anyone know how to fix this? (and when I say fix, I mean let the mesh show instead of the flattened airport area. I know you can use flatten commands, but they just don't look as good as mesh). Also, I've noticed that the rivers have a shallow depression, they aren't just flat.