Sign in to follow this  

buildin crash fsds macro

Hi allStill problem with building crash with macro's that created with fsds2 compiled with scasm in the "scc" it can be edit from ther I try all the option's from the 13-8-03 "Building crash code in SCASM macros" 1) ; CRASH DetectionIfVarRange3( :NoCrash 37E -312 312 382 0 993 386 -501 501 )ReturnSetVar( 0284 14 ):NoCrashfrom the first post by bjorn2)"33B" replacing the "37e" by arno3)replace to this lines in the proper place "; CRASH DetectionCrashStart( :NoCrash 1250 ) ; see Note 1CrashOctTree( 0x14 ; crash type code, 14 = building -312 0 -501 ; crash box origin relative to RefPoint 614 993 1002 ; crash box size 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ; offsets to crash nodes 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 255 ; node 1 ):NoCrash"by Gerrishstill crashing help help helpDavid

What is your problem? Do you want no crash at all or only remove the crash when you view around your plane and then hit the building?

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

I wont to reduce the area of the crash to minimum when the plane tuch the building let him crash but when i move Eye point orund and im not near the building let him leavedavid

OK, I think the code Gerrish posted works best then. But of course you need to adjust the size to match your own building.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

do you mean to reduce the numbers in the ":crash box size"or in some other line or bothdavid

Yes, but maybe also the offset (line above) depends on how you obect is orientated compared to the RefPoint.

Arno

O.K. I give it a Hard tryI'll tell if it's work'sThank's ArnoDavid