Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Problem with Photo Scenery Maker

I tried again but my scenery is not at its right place ! :-(I also tried to enter the coordinates but apparently, they are bad.1

Guest Ideas

>This is how I entered the bitmap boundaries :>> /////////////// 50 : 05 : 62.50>1 : 98 : 75.00 ///////////// 2 : 61 : 25.00> /////////// 49 : 74 : 37.50>>These coordinates are those I got with the photosatellite>picture.Someone gave you some messed up Coordinates 50 : 05 : 62.50 converts to 50 : 06 : 02.50, 1 : 98 : 75 would be 2 : 39 : 15.00, 2 : 61 : 25.00 would end up being 3 : 01 : 25.00, 49 : 74 : 37.50 would translate to 50 : 14 : 27.50

Did you read the post #17 by Ideas?Your coordinate values are obviously wrong, becauseminutes/seconds values exceed 60. Such values willbe corrected by photo scenery maker.For example, value 1:98:75 is corrected to 2:39:15.And, your south latitude value is greater then north latitude,so scenery will not be generated correctly.

Thank you but which value should the south and north latitude have ?Thank you for this great program.Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

North latitude value must correspond with top edge of your photo.South one must correspond with bottom edge.Of course north latitude value must be greater than south latitude value.Use some digital map software to get the coordinates.

>>Use some digital map software to get the coordinates.>Which one for example ?Thank you !Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

I'm living in Japan, and digital map software I am using onlycovers Japan.I don't know what kind of digital map software exists for your country.

I have 1,6 Go of *.tga and *.bmp files in the "texture" folder of my photo scenery. Which files to keep for my scenery to work ? Which files to delete ?Please keep me posted about it.:-)Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

Guest knnygar

I think you need to convert to minutes and seconds.1: 98: 75 => 98* 0,60=58 =>75* 0,60=45=1: 58: 45These calculations are not entirely correct, but maybe closer to what you are looking for?

Hi,Now, it's working ! Yeah ! :-jumpy :-jumpyI have 1,6 Go of *.tga and *.bmp files in the"texture" folder of my photo scenery. Which filesto keep for my scenery to work ? Which files to delete ?Please keep me posted about it.;-)Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

You can remove all the *.tga files.Also you can remove TmpBmp and TmpAlpha folder.

Thank you very much for your program and for your help.Regards,;-)Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st

Hi,I succeed in creating photosatellite sceneries but I've got one problem with Photo Scenery Maker : I always import a full *.bmp picture with no black area but once the scenery has generated, I've got a black band around my scenery in FS2004. This black band marks the boundary of my photoreal scenery. Why ?You can see this on this screenshot, in the background (black line between my scenery and FS2004 default one) :http://damien.brunet1.free.fr/Captures_FS2...o/Amiens_02.jpgDamien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.st