Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

TDFCalc2004

Hi all.A newer version of TDFCalc2004 is available at AVSIM's Library:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...04sd&DLID=35681This version is just the same as teh version enclosed with CellGrid2004, but it also adds true heading... very interesting to slew with the shift-z activated to show magnetic heading, and TDFCalc2004 showing true heading. Useful when placing objects and using the slewing crosshair as a guide.It uses FSUIPC3+ in FS2004 ( you'll need to add the regisrtation code in FSUIPC's menu ). It also works with older versions of FSUIPC with FS2002 and CFS2.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35401.jpgDick

Guest vlada stoje

Thank you Dick, I like it! I see also the unbelievable precision of the angle, that must be some new type of the laser ring gyro? It will be my preferred 2D panel, only sorry still without the sound of the engines...Cheershttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35432.jpg

Hi Vlada.Glad you like it. The precision is a lot more than what we need, but it didn't "cost" anything... that's the internal FS data.I'll probably update LandCalc2 ( LandCalc2004 ? ) in a few days, if Peter Dowson lets me register it... or perhaps I'll combine it into another version of TDFCalc2004. LandCalc gives the CUSTOM names of the current position.Dick

Great addition, Dick. This is becoming one of my favorite tools for aiding in scenery design. One request, though... I find myself using the coordinates from TDFCalc2004 in other applications (like Photo Scenery Maker) where I have to transfer the data from TDFCalc to the app. Any way you could make the coordinates readout in text boxes instead or in some way selectable via mouse so they could be copied onto the clipboard? That'd be a huge help for me.thanks,

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest knnygar

>Great addition, Dick. This is becoming one of my favorite>tools for aiding in scenery design. One request, though... I>find myself using the coordinates from TDFCalc2004 in other>applications (like Photo Scenery Maker) where I have to>transfer the data from TDFCalc to the app. Any way you could>make the coordinates readout in text boxes instead or in some>way selectable via mouse so they could be copied onto the>clipboard? That'd be a huge help for me.>>thanks,>I totally agree with this :-beerchug This is my favourite program, but I have allso been missing a copy-function.

Guest fame

Hi Dick:Congratulations on the new TDFCalc2004.Quick question; when I compare your earlier release of TDFCalc3 with the new release I'm struck by the fact that it weighs in at 927kb, or 720kb more then TDFCalc3 (a modest 207kb) just curious as to why?ThanksTom G, Sr.

Guest sapper42

Gday Dick, not sure if its my ISP but i cant DL your new TDF Calc 2004.I keep getting an error at the avsim download link.rgds Jeff

Ditto the above. Have tried for two days to download. I tried several other files and they had the same problem.The strange think is other files will download. I think the library to a hit and some files won't download.W. Sieffert

Hi Dick thanks for adding true heading to your great tool. I see you like Seattle do you live in the Northwest?. Dan