Sign in to follow this  
Guest WilliamTodd

Uploaded first scenery

Guest WilliamTodd

Just uploaded first scenery file, hon.zip which adds over 1,000 api's to the Waikiki area of honolulu. Please feedback as to whether it works correctly. Note: This is a work in progress which will be updated as I add more files. Also, I neglected to credit the wonderful macro designers, I will rectify this in an updated version in the near future. Please excuse me not doing so as of yet I'm very new at this but wanted to share this scenery. There is no way that this file could have been created without the wonderful freeware macros designed by these people.

Guest Frank Betts

Hey William. Just tried out your new scenery. Nice stuff sir! Only thing I see wrong is there are some textures missing on the smaller buildings along the water. You useing Nova and VOD textures at all?

Guest WilliamTodd

Is it just two real small buildings? That's the way it is on my copy also. Do the waterfront huts have their correct textures?

Frank,When are you going to do some Michigan updates? How about Plymouth-Canton-Mettetal, 1D2 in Canton, MI. That would be a great start!Steve

Guest Frank Betts

Hey Steve. He he that's an interesting question. I actually started enhancing the small airports around where I actually rent a plane out of, Brooks field in Marshall (RMY). I have been chugging along at random I'll release them in a bit Just can't seem to sway myself out of the great white North scenery!

Guest CapnCol

Hello WilliamNoticed the good looking palms. I am trying to get hold of a descent macro for a palm tree for my scenery, can you tell me where it came from please?Colin

Guest WilliamTodd

Hi Colin, the thin trunked palms I use I found on another website. I think they were designed for FS2000, buj they work in FS9. The file is Palmen.zip by Gerd Winterfield. Try Simviation.com I think it may be there under scenery design. Or just search API Macro's on google. Just noticed: Gerd's website:http://www.flightsimmers.net/airport/atlantisThe thick trunked pine is plmangry.zip by Richard Powell.Good luck Hope this helps.I finaly found parking lot api's by Langristin if you like check out 3 screenies I just posted in the screenshot forum.