Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwright

Frame Rate Theory

When Painting Aircraft I have noticed if I look at a plane in the viewer of flight sim the livery is then held in memory so when i make the changes to it it will not show the change enless i reboot Flight sim.This means when you are choosing the aircraft you wish to fly,the more you are looking at, the more are remaining in memory ,So as you decide to fly a plane your RAM is filled with other planes .If you decide before starting fs the plane you are to be flying then you will have more free memoryI try this many times and each time fs works more better the less plane i Browse at.See if i am wrong for you self :-)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest cwright

When designing textures I use this trick: after making a texture change I set the time to night and then back to day. In most cases this forces a re-load of aircraft textures. Best regards, Chris