Sign in to follow this  
Guest luissa

g2k textures question

Guest Robi

Hi all,I'm back again for a little help.I've created an island with poly with shore (LWM).After i've add inside the island a VTP2 poly with a little elevation to create a little hill on island and i've assigned an appropriate landclass.My question is , i'would like that sorround the hill appear the same landclass as hill.I've tried to change the LWM to vtp2 but the isle desappear.There's a solution to assign to entire island the same LC or i must cover the lwm with many vtp2 poly ?Hope you understand my question ...My english is very ashamed......Thanks Roberto - Italy

Guest luissa

Hi Roberto,I have litle practice of G2K and I may be wrong. Assign the same LandClass not only to the Areas covered by your LWM island but also to adjacent Areas outside the island. Then, if you want to elevate a small part of the island, why don't you use just a LWM flatten poly? Regards, Luis