Sign in to follow this  
arno

Is there a good simple tutorial on gmax LOD?

Guest HSIMAN

Hi everybodycould someone in the world of designers tell me where i can find a good, simple tutorial about LOD in GMAX?I am desperate!!I would just like a simple example with a project of two houses with 4 levels of details.Any help would be apreciatedExcuse my poor anglish writingall the best to youchristian, paris, france

Guest HSIMAN

Hi arnothanks for replyingi have read the post youre talking about but i am still stuckedi ll try againthanks anywaychristian

Guest HSIMAN

Salut Luismerci beaucoup de me r

Guest christian

>dois je exporter chaque modele s

Guest HSIMAN

thanks a lot ChristianI will try and try again but I might need your help againSorry I responded Luis in FrenchAll the best to youchristian

Guest HSIMAN

Hello ChristianSorry to bother you againIt didn't take long for me to need your help againSo I tell you what i did:I made a house in GMAX (Icall it "myhouse")The most detailed I called "myhouse_100"Then I made one called "myhouse_50"and one called"myhouse_20"just like Luis saidI export each one of them and then in my scenery folder I get theese six ASM files:myhouse_20myhouse_20_0myhouse_50myhouse_50_0myhouse_100myhouse_100_0And then, this might sound stupid to you but...I'm lost again!!I do not know which files I have to rename and I am stucked there.Your help would be most apreciated.FriendlyChristian, Paris, France