Sign in to follow this  
Guest HSIMAN

GMAX* HOW DO I MAKE AN OBJECT SHOW ONLY AT NIGHT?

Guest HSIMAN

Hi allI am sure it is possible to have an object that only displays at night.any help around?thankschristian

You need to change the ASM source for that. I tried to explain it here:http://www.scenerydesign.org/modules.php?n...rticle&artid=22In your case you can probably put the IFIN1 command in the yourfile.asm file. Something like this:[tt]OBJECT_0_START label word IFIN1 OBJECT_0_FAIL, image_complex, 2, 32767 IFIN1 OBJECT_0_FAIL, tod, 2, 4 ADDOBJ OBJECT_0_SCALE SHADOW_CALL OBJECT_0_SCALEOBJECT_0_FAIL label BGLCODE[/tt]Note that I have added the second IFIN1 line. A value between 2 and 4 means the object will be shown at dusk/dawn and night.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest HSIMAN

Thank you ArnoIt worked fineregardschristian