Sign in to follow this  
Guest luissa

groundk4 not Lanclass bgl generation

Guest GabrielR

hi, I am not able to get the landclass bgl file to be generated, it does not give any message, I can get the road file, textured polygon file, but not the landclass file, the one terminated in _3.I searched the forum as well as the manual obtained in the library, but there is no reference to my problem.I can see in the map the new landclass that I modified, but I dont get anything on the folder where the bgl is supposed to appear.Thanks

Hi Gabriel:The directory for the landclass .bgl, which you define in the parameters window, should not contain any spaces (e.g., 'C:my landclass' doesn't work). Maybe the solution to your problem is as easy as that.You mention the *_3.bgl file; that's not a landclass file but rather contains LWM polygons, if your project has any. The landclass files begin with LC* and the waterclass with WC* and reference the LOD5 cell they cover, e.g., LC_016_013.Cheers, Holger

Guest Tony_A

I'll have to check waht I entered in the parameters window but I found my LC_ and WC_ files in the Ground2K directory. Tony

This may be the problem. You need to run the following batch file after compiling Ground2K files. I set my landclass to appear in the temp directory and then run this batch file that is also in the temp directory. A BGL is created called kslc.bgl. Rename it anything and place it into a normal "folder"scenery file.Dick KLBE@echo onren WC*.raw FicRaw.Rawresamplev11 "TmpWC.inf"tmfcompress landclass.tmf landclassWCc.tmftmf2bgl landclassWCc.tmf MyWC.bgldel landclassWCc.tmfdel landclass.tmfdel FicRaw.Rawren LC*.raw FicRaw.Rawresamplev11 "TmpLC.inf"tmfcompress landclass.tmf landclassLCc.tmftmf2bgl landclassLCc.tmf kslc.bgldel landclassLCc.tmfdel landclass.tmfdel FicRaw.Rawdel TmpLC.infdel TmpWC.infstop

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Guest luissa

Hi,You can specify the folder where G2K places the LandClass BGLs. In FS2002 there are circunstances where you want these BGLs in a different folder for the "normal" BGLs. If you are not seing the scenery check the "LC and WC BGLs" section!Regards, Luis