Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

CellGrid_2004a

Hi all.I'm uploading a new release of CellGrid ( CellGrid_2004a ).This version has much improved lines, and now has numbers to ID the LOD13 Area. It works much as the original version.It has a new macro and new textures, so read the txt files. ( Although it is as simple as the first edition ).http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/45564.jpgDick

Guest jsvw2001

Dick,A big thanks for your continuing support to the freeware group of designers with your great programs and utilities. It makes our work so much easier!RegardsJohan

All right, Dick, fess up. How did you do it?Looks good, even better than the original version.Best regards.Luis

Hello Dick:thank you very much for this and all those other utils of yours! I have heavily relied on cellgrid for mostly two things: determining lake positions in the hyp*.bgl files for elevation corrections (using TMFViewer), and, in FS9 or 2002, to help with meeting existing roads and streams at the border of my project area. I never missed the area numbers but it's great to have it work as originally intended.Thanks again,Holger

Hi Holger.The lines should also be much "stronger" with this version. There are actually only 66 lines... but over 5000 VTP2 polys per cell!Some users had missed the numbers, and these lines will show better in screenshots.Dick

Hi Luis.If you want to see some convoluted BGLC code, look at the INC file.*:-* But it is all quite simple for the enduser.Dick