Sign in to follow this  
Guest ft1bh

AI planes taxiing under me...

Guest ft1bh

Hello simmers,this is my first post here and it's gonna start with a question: I tried to put some AI traffic into my favorite scenery (EDHE - Uetersen, Germany) and I am using Sascha Norman's scenery for it. I managed to get the AI traffic to taxy and fly but I only see it when it's airborne. When AI is taxiing, all I can see is the registration numbers FS2004 is telling me and they are at 25ft. MSL BUT my plane sits there at 37ft.So I thought "flatten" a part of the scenery would be the solution but apperently this does not help in any way. Can anybody give me a hint?Regards,Boris

Guest Marky Parky

There are two approaches to the problem.a) correct the scenery - make a FLATTEN switch in scenery.cfg, or make a flatten polygon in any scenery editor ( Airport for windows for example ).:( correct the AFD DATA - afd data contains height and hape of airport. It is not possible to edit this thing yet, but it will be in future versions of AFCAD.

Guest ft1bh

Thanks Marky, but been there, done that...with a) nothing happens - same as before and with :( I am sitting one floor beneath the add on scenery - all buildings and textures are 12ft. above me. You won't notice it from top view though... But from cockpit view I don't even see the sky. It's like everything looks saturated...I must be missing something, but what?Greetings,Boris