Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Convair virtual panel?

Guest Frank Betts

I see the Frontier Convair has virtual cockpit. But the other versions hve none. Any hope of getting them for those planes? Heck even a good panel plus some good side views with the props showing would be the iceing on the cake.Frank B^)

Frank, Do what I did....just download the Frontier with the VC then download the others and just replace the texture folder and fix the airfile so the callsign is right. Its that easy really:) Right now I have three texture folders in the original Frontier aircraft folder, I just named them Greatlakes texture...etc. When i want to use them i just rename the folders..only takes a second or two. You can also find out how to have several aircraft in one folder with as many textures or repaints as you want. Do a search in the tips file for how to do this, or just take a look at the folders for the default aircraft that have several skins.Hornit