Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeW

Key Field, Meridian, and Meridian NAS

Guest B52Drivr

Hello all,Ok all you scenery guys . . . How about someone working up the Jackson - Meridian Mississippi area, in particular, Meridians Key Field, KMEI, (MEI) and the Meridian Naval Air Station.It sure does look lonley without some great scenery.When Lago's scenery enhancer worked on FS I had a full AGN base there as there is in real life and the NAS was packed . . . unfortunately, I don't do 'real' scenery very well.Any takers?Best to all,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

Guest JoeW

ClaytonI'm from Meridian and would love to do this. But..... I'm in Lake Placid, Fl now. It's been over 30 years since I've been there and that's about as if I had never been there. I have some questions....#1... Do you live in Meridian?#2..... Could you get pictures of the buildings?I can supply an aerial of the base.My email is Joe Watson..... raptor@htn.netJoe W.

Guest B52Drivr

Joe,I will try to gather the info you need and get it to you . . .sounds great.I live in Lauderdale, I retired here from NYC to raise quarter horses . . .wouldn't go back for all the money in the world.BestClay

Guest JoeW

Any doubts .... Do a search here at avsim, author- Joe Watson.Joe