Sign in to follow this  
Guest tasnvs

Help with Ground2K4 v5.1 crashing

Guest tasnvs

Hi I have a problem that is slowly driving me round the bend.I am using Ground2K4 v5.1 and I am starting to get problems.The size of the LWM file is at 3,895K and still growing but nearly there.Using WinXp Prof 512 Meg memThe things I get are.1 While compilling, system crashed back to reboot or sometime just a message to say That an error has occured and Ground2K4 will have to close. Have checked the error log and this is what it records."Faulting application ground2k4.exe, version 5.1.0.0, faulting module oleaut32.dll, version 3.50.5014.0, fault address 0x00002b65."2. Some times while compiling, the progress box stops updating but everything compiles correctly.( the stopping can be anywhere during the process.3 Sometimes everything looks OK but when copying the files to FS,I find it has not generated the x_3.bgl file4 It seems to be getting worse as the LMW file is getting larger.5 Makes no difference if a cold reboot or just restart Ground2K4Some times it will work OK for about 5 times no problems then all of a sudden wont work for 3 - 4 time then OK again.Getting very fustrated as I have nearly completed the project but have not done much in the last day or so.Hope someone can helpCheers Norman