Sign in to follow this  
Guest damnlimey

Blast Fence Macro?

Guest damnlimey

Hi folksI'm just starting out in the scenery design arena and would like to add some enhancements to my local airport, KSJC. One major feature is the blast fences at either end of the runway (since there are perimeter roads going round each end). Does anyone know of a macro I can include to add these necessary - albeit ugly - bits of scenery. I am working in 2002 with Derek Leung's Scenery Creator.

Guest damnlimey

Self bump - still looking....

Hi Keith,Do you have a picture of what you're looking for with an idea of dimensions? If you don't find one maybe I can help you out...Jeff

Jeff Shields

Guest Barney1

Go to flightsim.com and do a search of their library using the word "blast".

Guest meyrowings

Maybe You could give us a picture so we could have a look what You are looking for? I have about 20 different blast fences on my HD, maybe one of them could fit Your needs?Torsten

Guest damnlimey

TorstenThanks - I'll try and get out there in the next day or two and snap a couple of shots before the Police spot me! If I don't make it this weekend I will be travelling until the New Year so won't be able to post anything until then.I would like to browse the Flightsim.com library but CAN NEVER GET IN! (Previous Post) Maybe I should bite the bullet and pay for membership.

Hey Keith,Just hit 'F5' when you hit the 'All nodes are in use' screen. Then you don't have to keep entering your login info...usually after 10-15 refreshes it'll open up.Jeff

Jeff Shields

Guest damnlimey

Here's a couple of pics of the fences at KSJC. If anyone has anything similar I'd be grateful. My guess is the fence is about 15ft high, mid-grey in color.