Sign in to follow this  
Guest voscon

** PROBLEMS WITH AIRPORT 3.0 BUILD 185 *****

Guest HSIMAN

Hi everybodyIupgraded to airport 3.0 and then when I create an exclude area all my polygons are gone!!Any help?Thanks a lotchristian, paris, france

You post would be more appropiate in the Airport for Windows forum at www.flightsim.com. When you say, "I upgraded to airport 3.0 and then when I create an exclude area all my polygons are gone!!", do you mean all the polygons you created with AFW or the default FS200X polygons?W. Sieffert

Guest HSIMAN

hi wthanks for replyingI mean my creation vanishes as well as the default fs sceneryBut thanks for the tip ; I will post on afw forum on flightsimthanks a lotchristian

Guest HSIMAN

sorrycould not find the afw forum on flightsimany help?thankschristian

http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/cgi/dcforum/dcboard.cgi . You will need to login to post on the forum. The forum is near the bottom and labelled Airport for Windows Support.Where are you locating the scenery; Addon Scenery folder, separate folder? Find your scenery and look for and _Exclude.bgl file. Temporarily remove the exclude file, restart fs200X, and check to see if the scenery plus the default scenery is visible. If the default is there but your scenery is not, then check to see if the correct LAT/LON has been entered in AFW for your scenery.Did you place a flatten switch in your scenery? Is your scenery height below ground level?W. Sieffert

Guest voscon

Hi,I'm only looking for the download site of AIRPORT3.0 and flightsim is busy.Can you help?voscon.

Guest HSIMAN

Hi W SieffertTHanks for replyingMy scene is 28ft MSLIf I put a flatten, it is visible okIf I put an exclude for scenery and runways, the default fs9 is gone as well as the 2 asphalt texture polygons I created!!Cheers christian

I had similar problem. If I remember correctly, setting the scenery exclude layer of the exclude area to #1 did the trick.

Happy landings,

Mike Eppright (KAAO)

Guest HSIMAN

Hello Mikethanks for the tip I will try thatall the bestchris

Guest HSIMAN

hi mikedoes not work...never mind I will back to afw2.6thankschristian

Guest voscon

Hi W.S,Got it (AIRPORT 3.0)and thanks for the location.voscon.