Sign in to follow this  
Guest jsvw2001

Help in XML

Guest jsvw2001

Hi AllI have now been trying for months to get the white/green rotating beacon to work in new addon scenery. This is now possible with the release of the BGLComp SDK, but XML is new to me and I gan't get the code to compile.Will someone please point out my mistakes in this code??<?xml version="1.0"?>Thank you in advanceJohan

Hi Johan.I don't think your code has a mistake, but rather the BiasXYZ simply doesn't work, and ruins the compilation. Try this:<?xml version="1.0"?>Dick

Guest JonP01

Thanks Rhumbaflappy. I was just about to ask the exact same question. I'm new to XML as well and I've spent the better part of the day trying to get the beacons to compile. Your example works fine. Thanks! Note: I think it is necessary to get rid of the last "" on line 4 of your example in order for it to get through the compiler.

You're right.<?xml version="1.0"?>The forum is adding the last slash.. both to my post and the original!I do think we'll have lots of problems, not only with XML syntax, but with careless mistakes by MS as well... not much new there. Dick

Guest jsvw2001

Thanks again for your always willingness to help, Rhumbaflappy!!RegardsJohan