Sign in to follow this  

Michiganders-go here! and new autogen buildings

Jeff, I am off of Clintonville just south of Maybee Rd. Used to live behind the Clarkston elementary school.JDUVAL

Guest GiZBUG

This is great work.Easiest way to install it is, download the two big files, and run PKUNZIP for dos, and unzip them. This will give you a huge list of zip files (for each airport.)I ran pkunzip again in dos, and unziped each zip (all at once), then deleted all the zip files, and was left with just the bgl files.I then made a dir under scenerydb, called michigan, then a subfolder called scenery, copied the bgl files there, added it under scenery library!Great work! PTK looks great =)

Guest daves0

Does this Michigan stuff include the U.P, or just the stuff below the troll bridge ???

Guest daves0

Hey, you guys overloaded the bandwidth...Do we need to wait till June ???

ROTFLMAO Thanks anyways Jeff! My Knees are kinda shot anyways. Spent to much time up at the Knob and Holly this winter. Also, I can't forget the annual trip to Summit County each year.:-beerchug That tends to take a toll on my aching body.:-vuurAt least the move is only a couple of miles away. I think this time I will hire the movers!!!!! Have fun waterskiing this year!!!!!!JDUVAL

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Ahhh, Summit County. :-) I grew up in Colorado and used to get a season pass to SC-Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mtn, etc. It was always strange to be 19 years old and have two fake IDs in my pocket--one saying that I was over 21 ( ;-) ) and one saying that I was UNDER 18 so I could get the cheaper price on the Summit pass. :-lolGood luck with the move.[hr color=gray]http://home.earthlink.net/~snyders2000/deb.jpg

Small world indeed. I'm relatively new to the sim world, but live in Milford and fly out of PTK. I look forward to trying the MI scenery files.

Thanks Jeff. Since moving here from Arizona last year I've been renting 172's. Previously owned 1/2 of a 182, which put me within 2-1/2 hours of anywhere in the southwest. I sold it with the expectation of getting something with a little more speed. Unfortunately, divorce intervened, so am waiting for that to be finalized before investing in another aircraft.