Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

hey SOARPICS do you even know what a raves is?!!?

remember the "how come no one is replying to my post" post? about the GeForce4 Ti4400?if you dont know, a rave is an all night long dance party where 50 to 20,000 people get together and dance to "techno" music ie "electronic synthesized music that consist of a repetative constant beat which about 120bpm" A dj plays this sort of music while the crowd is visualualy enchanted by lazers and strobes..raves are basicaly held in dance venues, nightclubs, whearhouses, and sports stadiums, and open fields. Raves are legal, they require permits by the government, so that they can be held.

Guest Max Cowgill

Psssst, nobody cares ;) Just in case you didn't know, this is a forum about virtual aviation, specifically Microsoft Flight Simulator. If you're looking to discuss raves, I suggest you find a more suitable forum to do so.Max Cowgill

Guest SoarPics

Yes, Reza_S, I know what a rave is. I have a daughter just a few years younger than you who wants to rave. I won't let her because I'm concerned she'll meet a twit like you.You bring your action to this forum, posting what amounts to verbatim Nvidia marketing (didn't it occur to you that most of us had already read that stuff?), and asking what folks thought of your new video card. When nobody replied as quickly as you wished (because, as Max pointed out, nobody cares), you natuarally became impatient and reposted with your frustration.Now for the other definition of "rave": To speak irrationally; to be delirious; to be wild, furious or raging; to talk with excessive enthusiasm. (From the New Grollier Webster International Dictionary)Now, do you understand my reply?And I still recommend you upgrade your other compenents to match the new video card.