Sign in to follow this  
Guest C_Fumey

Ground2K4 Updated

Guest FR153

Thanks Dick,Just lost a couple of hours work because of the 'File Already Open' problem. We will try this and see if it helps.Happy HolidaysAl

Hi Al.That will occur if you try to compile ( make the BGLs ) while the sim is running!I got in the habit of saving the LWM code first, then compiling the BGLs.Dick

Guest C_Fumey

Rainer Duda has found a first bug in V5.30Ground2K4 for ALL water LWM polygons, tries to create AreaFillnxn in order to reduce the volume of the generated bgl.But in this case I suppose that land LWM polys are shown (when rendering) after these water polys.This behavior doesn't respect the rule of 'imbrication' !!!I have not documented this, and I realize that changing the rule is amistakeModifications will come as soon as possibleSorryChristian