Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Gate Data Export for FS2k4?

I'd like to get a .txt file of the available parking locations for an airport. I can view them in AFCAD 2, but I can't export them to a text file. Has anyone accomplished something like this yet? Or are we all still waiting for yet another SDK from Microsoft?Thanks,Mark

Mark Lam

Martin,Yes, it appears that AITM v2 will do this...but not yet. It looks like we still have to wait for more info to come out so that the AFD sections of the scenery can be properly interpreted.Thanks for your help!Mark

Mark Lam

I think it does work. Maybe I don't understand exactly what you want, but AITM2 will print out all available parking for FS2004. It appears to be the same to me as it was in AFCAD.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/55096.jpgGo to the Tools menu and select Airport Search, enter in your airport, and double click on the results that come up.- Martin

Martin,Well, I've tried that but I keep getting a message saying that FS2004 AFD information is not currently supported. I then get the form I need to actually search for the information, but it never can find the airport I'm looking for. That is the information I'm looking for, BTW.Are you using the version 2 alpha build? That's what I'm trying to use. I'm sorry for sounding ignorant; I never have used AITM much (though I remember it being a fantastic tool for AI in FS2002). One thought: is this information coming from the airports.txt file? Or is it coming from the .bgl files?Thanks,Mark

Mark Lam