Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Phoenix

Ground 2 K and other such programs to create....

Guest The Phoenix

I recently downloaded Mr. Kahn's absolutely exquisite sceneries for Israel and the entire city comes to life, even to the extent that the roadways are dotted with moving car lights.I want to try and do this as well for the areas around NYC, especially around KLGA where the expressway visual is.The thing is, I recently got FS9 and have no idea about how to create anything like this. Does anything like this exist already? How hard is it for one to make?I appreciate your insight.regards, the phoenix

Guest The Phoenix

what is ground 2 K and is it difficult for hte first time person to use it?

Guest seev_39

Hi,Metropolitan Tel-Aviv landclass scenery combined with the addition of about 20 landmark buildings in Tel-Aviv VFR scenery (by Alexander Lawrence) and Sde-Dov airport scenery