Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Strange "line" after Ground2K4

Hi !I'm working on a better coastline and hights for Nuuk, Greenland.Yesterday I notice this:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/57193.jpgI have done two thins before I notice this:1) I have inserted hights (Grpound2K4)2) I have upgraded to Ground2K4 v5.30 21/12/2003Before those things, it was a "perfect" coastline.Hope you guys can help.KalaKwww.kalak-flightsim.com

Hi KalaK.Are you meaning that concave polys don't work right? This is from the 5.3 update "NewsFS9.txt":"At the end of Ground2k4.ini in "...Ground2K4Resource folder" add the following lines :LWMConcave=1VTPConcave=1(respect the writing)If you encounter in FS9 display problem with concave polys, put to 0 (zero) the corresponding parameter (LWM and/or VTP)"So you need to find "...Ground2K4ResourceGround2k4.ini" file and make sure:LWMConcave=0VTPConcave=0are at the end of that file.Dick

Guest greeham

Can anyone tell me how to get Ground 2k4? I cannot find this program anywhere and really want to try/buy it :)Thanks,Graham