Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

Problem when moving airpots with AFCAD

Good afternoon,I have stubmlesd in strange problem? when trying to move some airports around. I moved the airport in AFCAD to much the Dafif coordinates for the rnw, but while loading the FS9 and select the airport I moved or approaching the area of the airport i have a CTD without any message. Until now I have this problem in 3 airports out of 15 I have moved.I have checked and the new location is not over water or in any strange place just normal land.Any ideas why this is happening?Thx in AdvanceChris

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I not quite sure what you mean by moving the airport around. Is there an error for the location of runways, etc. that you are trying to correct?At this point, if you move an airports runways, you probably will have errors, since AFCAD doesn't accomplish a complete rebuild of the airport files. There are many pieces and parts to change that are not available in AFCAD.If you want to completly redo your airport, you need to visit http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/ , download or article index area and download the BGLCOMP_SDK. It will provide you with the basis of scenery design.W. Sieffert

Hi Chris.You could try to attach the AFCAD files that crash as a ZIP file to a post. Then we can verify that it crashes on our systems, and see if we spot anything abnormal in the AFCAD file.Dick