Sign in to follow this  
Guest goringm

Need Help with Orlando Sanford

Guest goringm

Hi,First off, I am no great scenery designer, however I obviously have too much time on my hands.As you will see from the images, I have started to change the default KSFB Orlando Sanford International. I have placed all the buildings built the Fire Station and added all the little bits that you would see around an airport. I have tried to make it look as close to the real airport as possible with lots of different downloads from AVSIM, however since I live 4500 miles away from it I cant be totally sure I have it right. I need some help here, and trust me any would be very much appreciated.I need to get any information, photos or personal knowledge or anything really on KSFB. The more detailed the better. When it is finished I will of course upload it as Freeware, I mean lets face it anything has to be better than the default scenery.Keys things I need:Terminal BCargo HangersOther building in and around KSFBThanks in anticipationMike Goringhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/58574.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/58575.jpg

Guest goringm

Oh how I wish I lived near you. I do try to get out there as often as I can though especially when I look out of my office window here in the UK and see the miserable weather we have.Yes I have checked their site and taken the images I could find. I have also looked through all my previous vacation videos. I have also taken images from other websites to try and get cluesI am hoping to make it available for both FS2002 and FS2004 as the bulk of the macros that I have downloaded are for both so the only difference will be the AFCAD.Thank you for responding and thanks for your offer if and when you find anything.RegardsMike