Sign in to follow this  
Guest sapper42

VOR in XML problem

Guest sapper42

Gday all. can anyone spot an error in my code to produce a VOR, even when trying to create a VOR/DME from the SDK i cant compile it.I have found that for example, when doing the coms it seemed to only compile when i had the com types in alphabetical order, has anyone else found this ? i can get an NDB to work either as part of an airport or solitary but not a DME or VOR/DME and im sure i have the sub elements nested correctly as per the SDK thks & rgds Jeff

Guest FSMIC

Your coding is correct.The problem is in the bglcomp.xsdBetween line "frequency" and line "magvar" approx line 624 add the following line : rgds Michel

Guest sapper42

Thks Michelas im not a programmer by profession but an ex builder i really appericiate yours and others help. best rgds Jeff :0)

You have to edit the bglcomp.xsd file in notepad and add the file the text that he indicated. It was little earlier than line 624 in my file, but it wasn't too far away. I was having the same problem, and it worked for me.- Martin

Guest sapper42

Sensational guys, worked like a charm and i think im now understanding what the XSD is about.One thing that occured to me, one could edit the XSD to either add or modify the Child substructure to suit ones own custom requirements. rgds Jeff

Maybe, Maybe not! The Compiler also has restrictions internally!W. Sieffert

Guest sapper42

Good Point, ill try editing a copy of the file for what i have in mind and if it works ill let you know. Itll be an intresting learning curve either way.rgds Jeff :0)