Sign in to follow this  
Guest HSIMAN

autogen problem. help please

Guest HSIMAN

Dear friendsI released a scenery of solenzara air base (corsica, france).The problem is that if I don't desactivate autogen, I end up with trees on the aprons and taxis(see screen).Is there a way to clear the autogen only in the area? I am a bit lost.you can find the scene in the library if you wish(zara.zip).Any help would be appreciatedThanks a lotChristian

Guest gorchi

Hi!There are some ways to correct Your problem. Unfortunatelly I don't have pictures of AFB so I don't know how these approaches could serve You. Okay, here we have it:1. made small exclusions with scenery design tool like FSSC/Airport for Windows/Ground maker. Simply create new scenery without objects and put those exclusion boxes in it with proper size.2. Use exclusion tool for FS2k4+ found in Avsim's library. You will also need BGLComp SDK from Microsoft's web site and possibly MS XML 4.0 SDK also from MS site.3. Make new autogen on the airport ground using VTP polygons. Best tool to make it is Ground 2000 for this.Personally I would go for the last option but maybe other two option could be of use also. For more definitive answers please search the forum on exclusion and if still You don't have answers, please feel free to ask!Best regards,Goran BrumenFS Slovenija 2002 teamhttp://slovenia.avsim.net

Guest HSIMAN

Hi GoranI will try, I think, the last option. Even if I am not familiar with ground 2k but will work on it.Thanks a lot for answering.FriendlyChristian