Sign in to follow this  
arno

Newbie's questions.

Guest DannyW

I''ve been playing around with default KBUF airport. Using ExBuilder I removed default tower then with SceneGenX added new one - no problem with that.But it seems like Exbuilder is not able to remove autogen buildings. I expanded rwy 32 (as its being expanded in reality) and taxiways are covered by autogrn buidlings. How can I remove them?Also - is objects list limited to what is in SceneGenX? No jetways???Are we able to add more objects to the list?thanks

Hi Daniel,I would expect that the autogen should also be excluded. Have you otherwise tried to make an old style SCASM exclude? These always removed more autogen then we needed :D.At the moment you can only use the objects of the default scenery. I think some jetway must be in there, as I have seen them on the default airports. I have never used SceneGenX myself, so I don't know if it is possible to just enter a GUID or so.With the new GMax gamepack that will come soon I think we are able to add our own objects in the same format that is used by SceneGenX.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest DannyW

Thanks. One more thing - is there a way to easily draw bridges from miltiple bridge objects?

You can best draw them with VTP lines then, that is also how MS does it in the default scenery. A good tool to this is Ground2k, if you search this forum you will find some older topics about this.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog