Sign in to follow this  
Guest rcritz

BlackHawk, where can I get a good one

Guest adria320

Hi everybody,does anybody know where could I find a good UH-60 BlackHawk for FS2002? Because I saw the movie BlackHawk Down last week and was really impresed by it.Thanx for your help

Do a search on the simviation site and i think there are several good ones there.Hornit

If you want a great blackhawk, search around for a UH-60L by Dwight Booth. It is by far the best around. It used to be freeware, but he updated it and now you can purchase it for a few bucks at his site, www.thelz.comDwight makes several variants of the H-60. They're all great. go to his place and take a look!

Thats the one I was talking about!! Very nice job and I would venture to say I would easily pay up to 10$ for it. Its that good. I guess if he's charging for it, you probably can't get it at simviation for free any more.Hornit

You can get the HH-60, UH-60, and SH-60 for free at simviation. They are older models and have been updated since then. The UH-60 doesn't have a dynamic virtual cockpit, but the other two do. I haven't bought a new one yet, but I've heard they're pretty fantastic.

I have all the freeware ones and some of the payware ones. believe me, they are well worth the $6 they cost. He has a very good medivac H-60 out too that is fabulous.

Guest rcritz

Interesting. I'd tried to purchase one today and, so far, all I've gotten is email with viruses attached from a Clark at an address different from his. I'm sure hoping this is transitory.