Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Flatten Utilities

Guest jzax

Is there any flatten utility for FS9 in the style of "exclude builder", that you can input the coordinates of the flatten area via Fsuipc or fsconnect, directly from aircraft position in FS2004?Thanks in advanceJoaquin

Guest fame

Hi Joaquin:Take a look at the following utility:ExcBuilder - is a small program that helps you to create different types of exclude files. With this tool you can delete default taxiway signs, generic buildings, windsocks and many other objects through user-friendly interface without knowing anything about programming. Since it uses the new XML-based language it's compatible with FS2004 ONLY! --->Import coordinates from FS through FSConnect.dll<---From our index page ---> Design ---> Design Utilities ---> Design Utilities "B" (Alpha sort)I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig),for additional ideas and suggestions.Good luckTom G, Sr.

I believe flattens will be handled like they were in FS2002, so you can use programs like Airport for Windows to make your flattens.W. Sieffert

Guest jzax

Yes, that is clearBut I would like to have an utility, so I can position my plane in the vertexes of the flatten area in FS2004, and the utility captures the coordinates directly from the sim. Is this possible?ThanksJoaquin

Guest jzax

Thankyou!I got FSTflatten, but I get a runtime error "13", when trying to run it in my spanish windows xp. Any other files needed for the program to work correctly??Thanks

Try changing your setting to English (United States) in Control Panel, Regional and Language. See if it works after the change.W. Sieffert