Sign in to follow this  
Guest prav

Landable objects

Guest prav

Hi GurusI am working on a n airport scenery which uses custom runways and taxiways, but ia m having problem in converting them in to landable surfaces... the aircraft is sinkin in to the taxis and runways... i tried using fsregen but with no luck... can any one plzzz tell me how to make them hard ...may be by editing the asm code or somethin or some other software to so this job..any help will be much appreciated...heersPrav

Guest Larrycx

Hi Prav I have had great success in changing my home airport to muh more like it is. I used AFcad to load the original airport (99V in CO) USA then changed rwy from 5200 ft to 3800ft, deleted old taxiways and added current roads/taxiways. AFcad comes for either FS2002 or FS2004; get the right one. AF cad is very easy to use and does a great job.I put in close to right size but poor texture hangars & houses using the new BGLcomp. The new SDK is at MS as of 2/20/04. It is much closer to correct. If you can handle Gmax these is also a FS2004 game pack for it. I am still just learning Gmax. Gmax will let you build buildings & texture just like you want if you ever master it.Larry CostaCrawford Airpark

Guest prav

HiThanks for the reply larry... I am using Gmax for the scenery... so the gmax object need to be hardend........cheersPrav