Sign in to follow this  
CryREED

bglcomp ?

I just give the new SDK a try, then I have made the mdl and the xml file for my scenery (FS9 scenery and the new FS2004 gmax SDK) I just drag and drop the *.xml file into the bglcomp.exe cmd window opens quickly then it close. and NO bgl file has been made so what Im doing wrong here?? I made the same thing as I do before (with old bglcomp)./burner

If you get no output, then you probably have errors. Use the Command Prompt method:bglcomp myfile.xml >errors.txt Bglcomp will run, and stop with the command prompt. Open the errors.txt file generated to see if you have errors.W. Sieffert

thanks, now I can see it was an error :)what does this error mean?

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR C1003: Failed to create MSXML object! (0x80040154)Parsing document: gallivare.XMLERROR C2470: Unrecoverable error parsing XML!ERROR C2006: Parse failed  (0x80004005)ERROR C2003: Failed to process file: gallivare.xml

thanks/burnerEdit: If I trying with other *.xml files I got same error, can I have a problem on my computer??

Thanks !! now it works very nice =)I have not read all the manual from MS about the SDK but does it say that we maybe need to download the MSXML to get it work or?thanks anyway../burner

TSK! TSK! TSK! ;("INTRODUCTION...Compiler usageSince the BGL compiler is based on XML, you must make sure that MSXML 4 is installed on any machines that will run BGLComp. You can find MSXML4 on the Microsoft web site: http://www.microsoft.com."While the URL is generic, the FS2004BGLCompSDK.doc does specify the required MSXML4 needs to be installed.In the near future, you may also have to update MSXML4 after KB832414 is installed on your computer. If after a Windows update the compiler stops working, search for the KB update. Hopefully, MS will put out the update and an updated MSXML4.dll as a package.W. Sieffert

Ok, thanks :)before I installed the MSXML 4 I run the windows update, then restart, then install the MSXML4 and all works fine! =)thanks,/burner