Sign in to follow this  

Hi to all,I'm newbie with scenery object adding.I installed a not existing bush airport in FS2004 near my real House.I would like to add some airport building,like a little Hangar, and a Small Tower. Starting to read the BGLCOMP content I found in Seattle Tacoma example "name" with a long value to define it.My questions are, since there isn't any explication:wath is "name"?There is a list of those codes or is always the same?If it is a list where is possible to get it?Thanks

Guest Larrycx

What you are seeing is a Global Unique Id. (GUID) It is generated by Windows for every object in Window's world. You will see "GUID" often.The list of library objects and their GUIDs are in the BGLcomp SDK as "Library Objects.xls" It is a croos reference betwwen the names and the GUIDs. I think that BGLcomp uses it as you make a BGL. You can open the file with most newer spreadsheet programs to get a look and perhaps print. If you select an object don't try to type the guid. Use copy fron the spreadsheet guid to the clipboard and then paste it into the object you are working on.Larry Costa