Sign in to follow this  
basher

saving modifications in BGLCOMP. XSD

Hi,may be this is a dumb question but I don't know how is the right way to save in BGLcomp.XSD the modifications suggested by Alex Antonini.I use notepad as Alex says but when I go to save the result is a file.TXT which doesn't work with BGLCOMP.Please an appreciated help.

Hi G.I'm attaching the version of BGLComp.xsd that I use as a zipped file.It contains the code needed to compile files from BGLXML and also the NewBGLAnalyze.Dick

It would save to the *.xsd file but first you have to change the properties of the *.xsd file from "Read-Only". Using Windows Explorer, find the *.xsd file, right click, select properties, and deselect "Read-Only", and OK.Make your changes, save (don't use save as), close your text editor. Right click the *.xsd file again, select properties, and enable "Read-Only"The read only is set so you don't inadvertently change something in the *.xsd file.W. Sieffert

DickThis file no longer available. Is there somewhere else we can download this zip file from?Regards