Sign in to follow this  

Look at this NEW BIRD!!!!!!

Yes! Bob, you are absolutly correct! Avsim is a flight simulator community. But, the forum system here (As well as on most other flight sim sites) tends to be broken down into several different topics to keep things relativly streamlined. Now, I was attempting to give you the benifit of the doubt, but it just seems to me that you are just trying to start trouble. If you look at the top of the page and see the topic it reads..."MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum"And there is a different one that reads..."The FLY General Discussion Forum"So there is seperation...and if you want to intermingle..there is this one..."General Discussions"So there are ways around this. I am glad you like FLYII..I own it as well....(but I wont get into that). But if I want to say something about it, I will go to the FLY forum, and if I want to say something about MSFS, I go here. It is a simple seperation. And I think you should just lighten up, cause you are just making yourself look bad.Brian A. NeumanWooodbury, MN

Do we need to get an attorney in worder to make a PC (Politically Correct) post here.Well it seem so, in my State we call them JUNIOR COLLEGE I know you are running out of CHEAP blows so I'll spare you further insults/flames.Remember I didnt start this thread, Oh! check the FLY forum I have a suprise for you there.

Good job...isnt it? ;-)Brian A. NeumanWooodbury, MN

Guest SoarPics

Good point, Scott. However, there is a small problem: Those who clearly favor one sim over another and then go to the "other" forum for no other reason than to make trouble. These folks' only real purpose is to antagonize, berate, and otherwise inflame.Which begs the question: Do these people deserve a place in the family?Regards,

HiFlyin,Incase you didn't notice. There was an extemely good debate today on here regarding Freeware critisim and freespeech. Many posts were made., Excuse me for wanting to info my fellow FLY! simmers. Regarding the interesting debate.CB

Ahhh...but are they worth it? :-lolBrian A. NeumanWooodbury, MN

>time some start acting like it.> >>Good point, Scott. However, there is a small problem: Those >who clearly favor one sim over another and then go to the >"other" forum for no other reason than to make trouble. >These folks' only real purpose is to antagonize, berate, and >otherwise inflame. >>Which begs the question: Do these people deserve a place in >the family? Well, after a person refuses to heed warnings to get with the program, they will be told to leave. We have generally in the past been pretty lenient and patient with folks. I'm starting to wonder if maybe too much so. It sure seems some cannot respect our few wishes for people to be respectful and courteous to one another.

Yup...but alot of us northerners are still a bit bitter about losing our North Stars to a southern state (Dallas), even though we have a new team! Go Wild!!But I am a true NCAA Hockey Fan!! Go Gophers!!!!! 2002 National Champions!!Brian A. NeumanWooodbury, MN

> Those >who clearly favor one sim over another and then go to the >"other" forum for no other reason than to make trouble. >These folks' only real purpose is to antagonize, berate, and >otherwise inflame. >>Which begs the question: Do these people deserve a place in >the family? And all this started because someone else came from the "other forum" to this one--------------- exactly as you just described!Personally, I just go to the other forum to help keep it on it's feet until version III!! :)L.Adamson

Mr. L. Adamson,HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING! Yours truly, :-beerchugCB

Guest Dean

>Jeeze........... now I have to stick up for Capt. Bob :-lol This is funny. Actually most of the Fly forum has been pulling for you Larry! :-lol