Sign in to follow this  

Look at this NEW BIRD!!!!!!

Guest phil

Scott,>This IS supposed to be a "flightsim family". It is about >time some start acting like it. As tiresome as all this is, it does somehow remind me of some families I've seen! :-lolphil

Why is this off topic post allowed to continue? :-hmmm This is a Fly! product, and this thread should be locked.... it has no place around here.If it is allowed, then I'll start posting Motor racing pictures here :D

Guest Mike94

... my goodness!! Don't people have other problems than to debate if it's appropriate to post something from an other sim here??Isnt't it nice to have a look over the fence, to see what other things are going on in the flightsim-world??When i'm over in the Fly forum, i really dont have a problem with reading things about MSFS there.. Where's the problem????I for myself use both Sims (Good Lord forgive me, i am a Fly user too..), and i enjoy both! I agree with the poster who said we are a flightsim-family. I doesn't matter which Sim we use, we all have one thing in common, and this is the love to fly. So the whole debate here is nonsens!And.. before someone jumps in here, and complains that my grammar is not right... i'm sorry, i'm german.. :-)Hugg each other and stop this nonsense! Let's enjoy our MSFS, Fly!, PSS Airbus, our PMDG B7x7, our x-plane or whatever!Cheers,Michael

OK Captain Bob and HiFlyin Enough1- This post should have been made in the Screen Shots forum not in the MSFS forum please read the rules again before either of you post2- This conduct is unacceptable in this or any AVSIM forum. IF either of you do it again it will be your last time.You have been warned and this thread is locked.http://www.avsim.com/pages/robert/kirkland.jpg