Sign in to follow this  
arno

CTD after 20-30 minutes

Hi,I've got a real problem with my scenery. The problem is that FS2004 crashes after 20-30 minutes flying accross the area. Always at different locations and with and without GPS.We used FS2002-landclasses, SCASM-code with the new LoadBitmap-command, Ground2k, FS2002-meshes etc.Has anyone ideas where to search for the bug? Could it be a storage problem?ThxSasa

Yes, I know. But is has no texture folder and the crash to desktop still happens.Sasa

Have you tried to find out which BGL causes the crash? If you remove the landclass is it then gone? Or if you remove the 3D objects, etc...

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog