Sign in to follow this  

Cheyenne LS 400 from FSD

The parking brake dont work :( after cut the power to the minimium and apply parking brake the plane is still moving very slow but still movingTIA

Adjust the RPM to idle as well, usually works.Scott

Mr. L. Adamson,Nice to see your still Hanginnnnn in there. :-hangI'm haveing the same problem with the parking brake of the Cheyenne LS 400 from FSD. I've tried all the possible brake keys, including the F1 key as you suggested. Do you have any further suggestion? Yours Truly, :(CB

It's all in the way that FS2002 models Turboprops, or rather, doesn't. Basically if you turn the RPM to idle you've got yourself a nice stationary plane.Scott

Guest PhilC

Try this, it works for me:Pull mixture back to low idle (not all the way or you kill the engines), pull prop back to low idle and press F1 a couple of times. This should put you where you can be stationary even without the brakes.If this doesn't work then I would suggest that you recalibrate your controls, preferably with FSUIPC.

Use FSUIPC.Just move your throttle forward about a 1/2 inch then set the buttons on the joystick page. Now when you come all the way back on the throttle you will be at idle. Works great for me on my X36.BobG

Thanks guys,Got the parking break working now. Just need to find the right trick.CB

Capt.BobHmmm when did FSD start making add-ons for FLY??????:~P:-lol:-grnmd

Just for the sake of arguement it states all this in the manual...