Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Eaglesoft FBO & Hanger Scenery Kit

I seem to have helped satisfy a need for folks to have a place to park their small aircraft (up to mid-size bizjet) with this little "scenery kit!" In less than 12 hours, it has racked up a respectable 2139 d/l's from avsim.com alone... :)If someone wanted to produce a larger hanger for the "heavy metal crowd," all that's needed is the .x file from GMax (and the _0.asm file if any animations are used), since they already have the tools to place and install your "scenery" at any location in the world now!I'd like to thank Arno for his rapid and patient assistance in helping me to "get over the hump" with the hanger door animation! You're the greatest, Arno!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Good to see you join our group of scenery designers, Bill. Anyone who can make great airplanes can also do the same with scenery.Best regards.Luis

>Good to see you join our group of scenery designers, Bill.>Anyone who can make great airplanes can also do the same with>scenery.Thanks, Luis! Although I enjoyed making the little scenery kit, my true love is a/c modeling and gauge programming.Undoubtedly I will again be bitten by the bug, particularly if no one takes up building the hanger for the 'heavy iron' folks... :)

Fr. Bill    

After trying to download your file (and others), getting a busy or offline signal for two days, I guess I'll just have to wait for the new library server.W. Sieffert

>After trying to download your file (and others), getting a>busy or offline signal for two days, I guess I'll just have to>wait for the new library server.Bill, unless Ron has already removed it from our server, it is still available at http://eaglesoftdg1.com in the "Downloads" section... :)

Fr. Bill    

Great! I hope you enjoy having a customized place to park your a/c now! :)

Fr. Bill    

It seems I don't have to do anything, since Bob Hayes already has an KORL hangar. I just park my aircraft there.W. Sieffert

>It seems I don't have to do anything, since Bob Hayes already>has an KORL hangar. I just park my aircraft there.Ha! There are about six other "pre-placed" .bgl files that've been uploaded to avsim.com...I hope Bob doesn't charge too much rent! :)

Fr. Bill