Sign in to follow this  
arno

Arno, I need your help.

Guest flint008

Hi Arno, I have tried to register onto your website a number of times but ever since I downloaded the new WIN XP fix for internet security I have been having problems with some cookie-based registrations. I am in the process of finishing Phase 1 of a new scenery for Singapore. Why Singapore? Singapore is a city-nation of over 4 million people and a city of intriguing architecture which Microsoft failed to reveal. I would like to get your critique and comments regarding Commercial Singapore( Singapore's Central Business District)--which I intend to upload to AVSIM and others by month's end--for which I will lavish praises on you when I upload the scenery. To that end, I would like to send to you an attachment of Commercial S'pore 2004 next Friday. Please let me know if this would be ok with you. In the subject, I did say I would need your help. This endeavour is my first major scenery and I am still a bit of a novice. My question relates to making alpha channels for use in transparencies. I do have your tutorial but I must be a bit slow. I followed your guidelines but was unsuccessful. My end product usually had missing or grey textures. I use Photoshop 6.0. Please tell me what format do you use to save the textures correctly? Kind regards, David

Hi David,Just drop me an email if you want to discuss certain things or show me files.About the transparancy, I save it as PSD normally, ImageTool can open these correct.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog