Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

Testers for Central Africa scenery, please

Guest jimkeir

Hi all.I've been working on some scenery for Central Africa, in three chunks:- Western Kenya (Rift valley, Mount Kenya)- Northwest Tanzania (Kilimanjaro, Meru, Ngorongoro)- Lake VictoriaThese include SRTM mesh, new landclass and redesigned lakes/coastlines. I'd appreciate it if a few people could take the time to test it out before I upload for general release. If you're interested, could you email me (button at the top right of the message) or post something here, please? Each section will be around 20Mb and at least one should be available before this weekend.Thanks,Jim Keir.

Guest jimkeir

Hi.Okay, enough already! Thanks to those who have volunteered. Hopefully I'll be able to upload these for everyone soon.Regards,Jim Keir

Months?!!I thought these things could be rustled up on a wet Sunday afternoon!:D ;-) Thanks for the reply, Holger, and sorry for my imaptience!

Guest jimkeir

Hi.> I thought these things could be rustled up on a wet Sunday afternoonYes, that's true, but when every Sunday afternoon is resolutely dry as a bone you get a little backlogged :DOK, for both all of you who have been awaiting this, it's now been uploaded to the library here and should hopefully appear within a few hours. Enjoy.Cheers,Jim Keir