Sign in to follow this  
Guest leon louis

Help please with waterfall effects.....

Guest leon louis

Hello friendly simmers,I have successfully installed Northern Lights and also fireworks in some of my sceneries.Now, using FSEffects, I am trying to install water mist at the bottom of waterfalls or where there is white water river.I just can't get the effects in FSEffects to work, either they are not the correct size and cannot resize of they appear once not to reappear after.Also, is there a site where we can download effects?I would appreciate some help on this please.ThanksL

Me again...I just did a search for "waterfall" in the avsim library and came across two FS2004 files by Jim Bosworth, Al Heline and Tony Pick for Michigan. Haven't looked at them in detail but they contain custom waterfalls and effects too; perhaps something to check out for ideas and/or inspiration?Cheers, Holger

Guest leon louis

Thank you for your kind words Holger about my workAs for the ai_gliders, the scenery is mine but the ai_glider traffic is the nice work of Tom Constantine, another great caring helping Simmer like you,,,,,Like your waterfalls, but they are too big for mine. Do you have the link you mention about those new effects you found, please?L