Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Gmax givin me fits again

I have all my jetways in place for the main terminal...and am trying to add them to the round bit for gates 9-15, but after I clone it and move it over, for some reason I dont know how I have got gmax to where when I use the little zoom magnifine (sp?) glass, it hardly moves. I have to set viewpoint to zoom.And when I try to move pieces around its like they are snapping into set places. I cant freely move them. kindof like in photoshop when you have snap to turned on. You want that just a foot ro 2 in...and it snaps 5 feet. frustratinghere is a pic of my work sofar. I have no clue about textures...or am having trouble getting pics. this airport is killin me lolKLIT Little Rock Adams Fieldhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/74010.jpgGary Hayeshttp://www.projectopensky.com/gary/cjsig.jpgP4 3.0ghz w/HT & FSB..GeForce FX 5900 ultra 256MB..1 gig PC3200 DDR RAM..Sound Blaster Audigy w/5.1 THX

Gary Hayes

My Youtube

No i'm not a "real" pilot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Sounds like you've switched Snap on. Check the toggle, it should be to the left of the Animate button at the bottom of your screen.Also you should experiment a bit with the viewport buttons in the bottom right corner -- some have more than one tool, you click and hold to view the different choices. I dunno what could be causing the zoom problem, but I suspect that you are almost at the limits of the zoom range, and may need to reset it somehow.The bigger your project gets, though, the more you need to pan, zoom and rotate to get to where you want!I tend not to use Zoom, I'd rather select the object I want and use the Zoom Extents button.

I have a similiar problem but it only effects the perspective view. I can zoom all the other view port except the perspective view.W. Sieffert

Bill,Perspective View is zoomed using the little camera icon (below the normal zoom icon) on the bottom right.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"