Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoeW

XML errors

Guest JoeW

I downloaded the latest BGLcomp SDK from Microsoft and since I placed the new BGLcomp and the BGLcomp.xsd I'm getting errors the the compile. It compiles OK and the bgl works fine.... But the errors are there.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/74412.jpgDid I miss anything in the last upgrade of this?Joe W.

Guest rafaelds

You shouldn't enter a 'filename.bgl' in the command line.Just enter "bglcomp name.xml" and 'name.bgl' will be automatically generated.That's it. :)

Guest MarkB

>You shouldn't enter a 'filename.bgl' in the command line.>Just enter "bglcomp name.xml" and 'name.bgl' will be>automatically generated.>That's it. :)Also, make sure you have MSXML4 loaded...you can't very well parse XML without the parser!...:-)

Guest JoeW

Yes Mark... I have that installed.. I did read the document.That did the trick. It was compiling ok and the bgl was ok.. it just got me that I was seeing the errors. Didn't get that in the first version.Thanks a bunchJoe W.