Sign in to follow this  

Mike Stones Piper

I just love this plane, but where is the VSI? Keep up the good work,Mike!Happy Flying!DenverDave

It's on the PFD to the right. There's a vertical scale with yellow and blue needles indicating target and actual vertical speed.Mike Stone

I can't find this plane - have searched Avsim file library for "Mike Stone", "Piper", etc. but can't find.Point me in the right direction??? :-zhelpThanks,Steve :-wave

Mike,Thanks so much for the quick reply.I just love flying this plane.Do you have anything else in the works?Thanks againDenverDave

Steve,Do a file search and look for: smerid01.zipHappy FlyingDenverDave

Mike,Maybe I am forgetting some simple MS FS2K2 hot key assignment, but how do you get the wings to display when viewing out the right or left windows in 2D mode. Is there a virtual cockpit as well?Just curious. Love the plane, panel, sounds. Great job!Keith

Sorry, I didn't supply 2d external views. And as to a virtual cockpit....I thought about it, but a good VC is a whole project in itself. That and the fact that doing an accurate VC requires good clear all round photos of the entire aircraft interior from all angles, which I did not have. Mike Stone