Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stormshadow

FS9 Compiler for LWM/VTP data?

Guest Stormshadow

Stupid question probably, but I have decompiled a default FS9 LWM bgl, did some changes to a particular cell, and want to recompile. I cannot use BGLC from FS02 cause FS9 LWM contains new code...so what should I use to get my BGL!!?ThanksStorm

You can still use the old BGLC, but you must include a new include file that contains the new Fs2004 LWM commands. Dick (Rhumbaflappy) made these available in the past, I think he will have updated them to these new commands.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Hello Storm,the BGLC is still valid. However, you need the TDF-Macros from Richard Ludowise. Search in the Library (FS2k4 Scenery design section) for "tdfmacro.zip" .Ensure that you have the latest version.Regards,Edgar

Hi all.Here's the link to the current TDFMacros:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...04sd&DLID=40952In a few days I will upload a revised version that will align itself more with the new terrain SDK... no big changes, and the old commands will still work. Just some additions to align itself with the syntax of the terrain SDK.It will also include the experimental BGLC_9.exe for use with the ASM output from FS9's MakeMDL. ( It appears no new version of BGLC will be made available in this series of SDKs ).Dick

Guest Stormshadow

Cheers all,In fact that was the only solution...having the new code 'modules' inserted in the macros file. I remember downloading a version for FS2004 but it didn't contain the blocks for the new LWM polygon types etc.Dick, Thanks for the link...RgrdsStorm