Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwright

Been away from design for a while

Guest tcable

Is there a tool that makes for easy importing fo DLG and LULC data into bgl files?I'm spoiled by the capabilities of TerraScene and would like to find a way to duplicate the end results without massive bitmap textures, but by using the default textures and adding roads and other terrain features.I've got some third party LULC and the results for my home area (Eastern Mass) are lacking. The interstates are there along with some other highways, but most towns are missing- TeraScene made this area come alive (It's still best for VFR FLying IMHO).Thanks!Tim

Guest cwright

Hi, Tim, my AutoAsm program is optimised for reading TerraScene-generated bitmaps. It converts polygons and lines into LWM water polygons and VTP lines such as roads and shorelines. I'll be posting more information on AutoAsm in a few days. Best regards, Chris