Sign in to follow this  
Guest luissa

.xml excludes

Guest Tosh

Hi,Soon after the 2004 BGL Comp SDK was issued I created a number of excludes using the new .xml format. Everything worked as expected, the default scenery was removed and I was allowed to install my own scenery with no problems.Today I created another exclude for an ajoining area using the same format, in fact the identical macro with only the lat/long changed.As expected the default scenery was removed but also my own custom scenery. That was a surprise. All exclude files, old and new, are in the same folder ( addon sceneryscenery )and the custom scenery is in its own folder set to a higher priority ( Lower # in the scenery library ). It is probably something obvious but as is often the case I am not seeing it. Any ideas?Regards,Tosh

Guest luissa

Hi,May be you should try to name the exclude file as 000_exclude.BGL so that it will be read (taken by FS) before the custom BGLs.Regards, Luisps: edited - I notice that you have the exclude and the custom in different folders. My tip did not take this into account! Sorry!